Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unfit...

...for moving around too much. At least, that's what it felt like this past weekend, specially in the mornings. Which is my other pet peeve. Mornings are for early birds, which I am not. Please, dear body, stop waking up at insanely early hours.

Until that time, I can't promise to blog the pics of last weekend (too few, silly me), or you'll just have to wait for the weekend.

In short, 'twas fun, with much beer and wine and horses and mountain bikers, and weird Germans on mountains bikes and hip jeans and non-outdoorsy shirts. Much enjoyed the camping and the company, and even got to read a lot. Now half-way through Book Club Book #2. It needs another round of serious editing, and then it would be a joy to read and possibly half the amount of pages.

Now I must peek at robins, tits and other birds of cuteness.

<3 Springwatch. The one show I will really miss whenever I actually get around to emigrating. If I'm (un-)lucky, I'll still be able to catch Autumnwatch. Silver linings, eh?

back soon

No comments: