Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello, my name is...

...Judith and I'm 3 years old and I'm pretending do be seriously hurt.

Really. Don't believe me?


Watch this







Remember yesterday when I blogged about the horrible day?
Seems like some of whatever I sat down on, is still stuck in my hand and I can't get it out. The hand was still red this morning, slightly burning, like nettles I suppose, or a little like it. So tonight, I'm drowning my palm in "trekzalf" after submerging it in soda and playing around with tweezers for a good hour or so. This (supposedly effective) "trekzalf" is real nasty stuff and you need to put it on real thick, so I've covered it up (thank mom) to stop it from getting everywhere.

It's making me feel like a 3yr old, asking for a band-aid on a non-existing profusely bleeding knee wound. D'you think I should go for a sling as well?

No comments: