Wednesday, February 09, 2011

WIP Wednesday, in which the main road is once again left in favour of a dusty ol' sidetrack

Oh, hai!

It feels as if I've been super productive, but in the end, I don't have a lot to show for it. Does that have anything to do with not going by the earlier designed Grand Design? The answer, my friend, is a solid yes. After frogging for 3", which is to go back on your knitting for 7,5cm, earlier this week, I'm now slightly ahead of where I was.

(Dear DH, please send me my software so I'll be able to carve this in CS4 so I won't forget Things I've thought up...)

Anyway, quite a bit of knitting went into it, and this is what's left of a 300mtr cake. Only 2 more to go after this one.


I can't believe I haven't touched Bea the orphaned wheel this week. I've been such a bad mother. As punishment for my lack of attention, I haven't been able to keep my legs still for over a week. I have great plans for this weekend. Can't wait to stop twitching my feet.

Instead, I've been playing around with some felt and hot glue. A few more a ready for glue and then they only need some finishing. I see a few more things in my future, and they will involve glue! I can't believe I haven't hot glued before. It's so much fun, if you can stand the constant glue burn. (or if your fingers come with Teflon built in)

I think I might cover myself in them on V-day

On Saturday, I finally put to paper what's been floating around my head for a while. It might appear somewhere soon...



Have you been crafty this week?

No comments: