Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scottish Sundays, brighter pastures

Today my sort-of-stepson Ryan is off to start Basic Training so he can be a wheeled vehicle mechanic in places where people might shoot him before becoming his friend. I've decided not to worry about this too much until I have to. Good luck to him, and well done for sticking with his decisions. It won't have been easy.

Anyway, brighter pastures.

It wasn't too long ago that I emerged from the latest Big Dip, so to be complimented was a minor triumph. Apparently, I've made a few new strategies and gained some insights into how my brain works. Practically, I've found 3(!) vacancies to apply to, one of which closes on Thursday. Some urgency required, obviously. RSPB and Historic Scotland, you can expect applications by me and I strongly urge you to at least look at them before tossing them out. Thanks in advance.

How awesome is my tent?

Can't wait to be back.

No comments: