Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scottish Sundays, on the road (sort of)

Dear reader,

I'm afraid this is another blog post with lovely pictures but not a lot to say for itself. Scottish Sundays was called into this virtual world to keep me on track, to have a reason to work on achieving my goals. I have to say, it hasn't been easy to stay on track as it's so easy to stray. Straying means doing things I truly enjoy, but which can only be a by-line, at least in the foreseeable future.

However, in an attempt to keep on the road, I did manage to find a job opening that sounds mightily exciting, hopelessly underpaid, but seemingly satisfying. I've sent enquiries. Fingers crossed, light a candle and help me hope.

A narrow road, not very travelled

Anyway, I think too much. And I do it often. Often, it doesn't do me a lot of good. I sure hope this thinking does, for once. Also, if you have any advice on sticking to the road, it's very welcome!

Not my Thinking Face

Sometimes I think not the right thing, but I'm working on that. I bought a book.

No comments: