Sunday, September 15, 2013

Late to the party: #yarnpadc

I  finally figured out what the deal was with the Yarn Picture a Day Challenge when I saw someone post a picture through Twitter. So I'm joining late, trying to catch up on some older challenges.
Today's challenge is "want". Fortunately, that's the Dutch word for mitten, which I have a lovely example of in my UFO basket. Two birds, one stone!
It's the cameo mittens from Jane Austen Knits, by @AnnieBeeKnits (sorry, not the correct name for the mittens or the designer, I'm on the phone. You can find them in my projects on Ravelry)
All I really need to do about them is kitchener stitch the tops and weave in the ends. I can't believe I've taken 2 years to get to this point! I'll have them done before I need them...


1 comment:

AnnieBeeKnits said...

*GASP* Oh, your mitts are looking FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see them finished, blocked, and in use!

(By the way - they're the Chawton Mittens, from Jane Austen Knits issue 1.)