Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hatopia, a Randomly Generated Winner!

Dear readers,

Thank you all for dropping by in such amazing numbers! In time, this may become my most visited post, after the one tagged Dealey Plaza, which appears to attract a lot of people wanting to visit Dallas I presume.

I think the lot of you have already bought your own copy of Hatopia, because only 4 of you left a comment below. Not enough people to roll a die, so off to find a random number generator on t'internet. That turned out quite easy, and it generated a number for me.


3*

This means that the lovely Babylonglegs is about to receive a copy of Hatopia, or she can have it sent to someone she thinks should receive it. I started a little investigation into Babylonglegs and it turns out she's already donating to the fund through her shop which you can find right here. You should probably go there and buy some yarn for a hat

I have to admit I've had great fun checking out visits to the blog over the past week. I hope this helps me keep it up a little more often. With all the knitting I'm planning, this shouldn't be too difficult!
As a matter of fact, I'm awaiting some yarn to cast on a Playful Woolly Topper, Alfur. There's a deadline on this one, so I'll finish it soon!




*and the number shall be (3).... five! (am I the only one who automatically thinks this at seeing or hearing the number 3?)

No comments: