Wednesday, September 18, 2013

4 plus 18 equals #yarnpadc

You'll have to excuse the rather crappy pictures today. I don't get hours and hours of daylight when I get home, and there's someone more needy of my attention than these pictures when I do finally get home after work.

Stitching!
Speaking of needy, Bubs does need more trousers, so I made him a few. I started on these Big Butt Baby Pants while Stateside and they've remained nearly finished ever since (notice a trend?). I've been hand stitching them as that's just easier to do when traveling. I love my (mother's) sewing machine, just not enough to drag it around on a trolly across an ocean. I really just need to sit down and sew them on the machine. Just a little hemming to do, a couple of buttons to hold the elastic buttonhole waistband in place and I can strike another project off the unfinished list.


Guilty Pleasure....
I'm afraid I keep repeating myself. It's another skein of Ripples Crafts from the Assynt Storms range (gorgeous one-of-a-kind (OOAK, duh (note to self, that's what it means, please do remember for once)) Reliable Sock).
Technically, I don't exactly need more sock yarn. But, you know, the Precious!!!!





No comments: