Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 2 and day 16, #yarnpadc

Thanks AnnieBeeKnits for leaving a comment! The mittens in the last post are the Chawton Mittens. I think I've sufficiently shamed myself into finishing them before I need them. Seriously.

On to the next round of the Yarn Picture a Day Challenge.

Day 2 Something beginning with D...

I can't be the only one taking a picture of a box of Drops Baby Merino, can I? I've knit a few baby cardigans (the Tomten Jackets) and a few booties with this yarn. Soon, so very soon I need to start Bubs his own Tomten Jacket. There's a chill in the air suggesting it should be Autumn so very, very soon.


Day 16 In My Project Bag

I really like my project bag. Being the person who 'can make that myself', I've never spent money on something I could so easily make myself, or something like it at least. Except that I never have because I just don't happen to have done it (yet). Until I spotted this one, with its own knitterly decor. It's holding a little cowl-on-hold while I knit socks and cardies for the little one. The yarn is by Dutch Wool Diva and the pattern doesn't exist. Unless you count in my head and jotted down on a piece of paper. One day... one day. It turned out to be reversible and has some linen stitch and slipped stitches. I really like the ribbing...





No comments: