Friday, September 02, 2005

day 1.5

there's little time, and much to tell, so excuses for m,y dutch audience, i will add the translation when i have more time.

in short, NY is warm (no not hot, you texonians). my feet hurt and so do my hips and thighs, but we did walk Brooklyn Bridge, all the way from Wall St. had to come back to change, wrong cloting choice, me of course. no pics yet, no full cards yet, so no cr's with them on it. haven't made many yet anyway, not while i have my personal photographer with me still. anyway, we got kicked out of the Woolworth building, no visitors. we did not see the stock exchange, no visitors. we did take the staten island ferry, which of course does not stop at Ellis Island ;) but we saw it all, even the WTC site. please excuse me for my rudeness, but only the fact that we all saw those people land on the pavements moved me a little. the entire ground 0 area, well....... it's another building site. for some reason, it did not, just like the rest of NY i've seen so far, impress me greatly. i like NY, i like the skyline, i kinda like the ppl, the atmosphere...... but i don't see what all the fuss is about. yeah those skyscrapers are high, but not as i expected. anyway, it's not all semi-nice ;)

by accident, while looking for the pedestrian path on BB, we found TKTS or whatever it is spelt. we got half price tickets for Rent, tomorrow afternoon!!!! how cool is that?
we walked mosty of the day, so decided to skip on the free and probably busy Guggenheim. we'll do that another time. got me some much needed sandals and a new phonenumber as well. i'll put it in in a bit, so if you need me, call me at

00 917-664-2944

i guess that should work.
anyway, i'm off now, see y'all in a bit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LEUK om te lezen dat jullie het goed hebben!!!

Liefs,
Nell

Anonymous said...

Ha Judith, klopt dit tel.nr. wel? volgens Ron kan het niet kloppen door die " 00 " als eerste nummers.
Ik heb gezien dat het de hele week heel mooi weer blijft bij jullie, lekker joh.

Unknown said...

ehhhhhh, doe adan maar zonder die, maar zo ziet een nummer van cingular eruit als ik vanuit nederland bel. probeer ander zonder die nullen, dat is het gewone nummer. ik hoor het wel!

Anonymous said...

how about +1 917 664 2944.
cheers