Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday: The Pretty

O Hai!

No I didn't forget you last week, I just didn't have anything to tell you and certainly nothing to show you. I do now, on both counts, so here we are again. Nothing much to say really, other than being excited about a new project, started just so I have something to show on the blog!

Secret knitting and everlasting spinning for others has left me less than enthusiastic about everything on the needles and the bobbin. Not that I'm not happy to make for others, but when things end up on a LIST and in QUEUES, something has to give. It took me 2 weeks to find something to use Sound of Music in. 2 weeks of bleh, coincidentally. I'm sure the 2 are related. 

Below some of the things that are good. Yummy good.



Homework


Millefleurs by Dutch Wool Diva


The start of a new something not for me


Sound of Music by Dutch Wool Diva and me


Stockinette 


Garter

I'll be out and about and surrounded by other knitters all weekend, looking for glimpses of Happy!  

Which reminds me, I need to do my knitting homework....

No comments: