Wednesday, November 09, 2011

WIP Wednesdays, or how I didn't forget...

...Though I would understand if you thought I had.
As it turns out, I didn't forget. I just happened to be living in a parallel universe for a while. Glimpses of that universe turned up here, and then it went quiet. No more of that, I'm back!
I'll tell you all about that odd place I lived in for almost three months in a later post. Mostly because any visual proof is stuck on an external harddrive in a format not supported by the Internets. You can blame the Photographer for that.

Since being back on this planet, a herd of newborns has arrived as well. Hence the boots below. There's another Tometen in the making, it only needs finishing and buttons really. There has also been some spinning. What there has not been is the finishing of the elusive Manu. Three pocket sides, armpits and ends. Truly a never ending cardigan. I hope it fits...









I'll be back with more, later. It's good to be here
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Scrummy yarn! But I am really curious about the lovely bootees, are they your personal pattern, or is the pattern available?

Unknown said...

Hey Sandra,
Good to see you here!

The bootees are from a collection by a local M&S-like store (HEMA). They re-published a collection of 60's, 7-'s and 80's patterns one of which is this. It's really simple, so if you like I can help you out with that!