Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday, fibery, knittery, but not so much finishery-ed

Or how I knit a lot of stitches but didn't *actually* finish a thing.

Above, Sangria. Last week I posted pictures of the 3 plies, and this is how she spun up. A lovely 3-ply, and I'm almost certain of what she might be. Mittens. Possibly. Or maybe a hat. I need more hats, my ears get cold on the way to work each morning. I blame the glasses, and the freezing temperatures. Wasn't it just last week we got to prance around in shorts? (not really, but close enough)



Above is one half of the next instalment of the Diva Dosis Fiber Club, called Doctor. (House, md) It is in the process of being turned into a thread of yarn, together with the other half. There is an amazing amount of yarn in this batt.


Ah, yes, the Shilasdair luxury 4-ply. It's turning into a Mystery Knit-A-Long Hat, which means I can't show you. Ha. I'm on schedule with this one.



Louise gave me some zwartbles when I visited her, in exchange for some alpaca that I appear to be allergic to. The coloured bits are Dutch Wool Diva minibatts, spun in colour sequence. Together they are turning into something else.


Manu, earlier this year. Still not done. Weather commands I finish it soon. Maybe.



 This has turned into a short sleeve cardigan. Can't actually find a picture for it. I know I put it somewhere...




Same with that. Lovely fingerless mittens, I wear them a lot. I just don't have a finished picture...

Next week should be all about finished things, with actual pictures of the finished items. Maybe... Maybe I'll even get to terms with this new camera. Maybe...

No comments: