Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I'm working...

...on these days. As much of a to-do-list as a reminder for myself. Plus, you, my non-reader, will be able to find out for yourself how I fill my days. Because I'm just *that* interesting, y'know?

#1 Scour the internet for a job.
This seems easy, or maybe not, but searching a number of websites for suitable and not so suitable vacancies. This usually results in a reply similar to the following, or with the same meaning: "We think you're too smart, which means you will go away or get bored or tell us how to do things better, so we'll just hire someone we can tell what to do and they'll just do it." This seems rather irritating, especially when it refers to a very short term job (think weeks rather than months). However, it's all I get to hear, whenever "We have filled the position from within our organisation." Ta, people, for making me put in the effort.

#2 Make Maryiam/Ti her bag, and then another and find some things to start my very own Etsy store.
You never know what might come of it, but so far, the bag seems to be getting the better of me. I will nail (or crochet) it one day, and then we'll see who has the last laugh!

#3 Read the book club books.
As I currently only have book #2 and have not yet finished the book I was reading, I must really remember to do this. Hopefully #1 will arrive soon.

#4 Write a script in 30 days.
As if I don't already have nothing important to do with my time, I'm going to do it again. I'm going to write an absolutely unimaginative script which will never see the light of day, for the sole reason of being able to say that I did it. At least the idea came to me while watching TV (another one of those not important things I happen to do a lot) and the subject was a blind man with a bionical eye. Ah! The Potential! Don't expect to see this in cinemas near you any time soon or ever at all.

#5 Make that black shirt
My way of having a whole new wardrobe for very little indeed. Just need to sit down and do it, apparently. Same goes for #6

#6 Make that jeans skirt
As #5, but with jeans fabric and in the shape of a skirt. Eventually, I will wear all these projects.

So, while I'm doing all these *very* important things, I manage to help out mom, get me some Physio (is it meant to hurt more than before I started treatment?) stay up far too late and sleep a hole into the morning, not spend any money (see the helping of mom) and remaining a very dependent girl. Whatever happened to girlpower?

No comments: