Friday, March 27, 2009

The added joy of a Pretty Coffee.

Today, the girl whose name I'd almost forgotten, Anne, made an Effort on our coffees. Apparently she's reading up on Pretty Coffee on the internet. I say go Anne, keep up the good Work!



We managed to keep dry all morning, something which just couldn't keep up all day. A flash rain which lasted about 5 minutes fell on me the second I stepped outside (duh) of the practice after therapy today. As soon as I put the key in the lock of the back door, it stopped. In good news, I'm getting a haircut in the morning. Most of tomorrow will be filled with prepping for Ron's leaving party (sure, we're happy not to see him for 6 months. Ha!) and the party itself. Hope to have some time to myself in the midst. I've got a few things to attend to myself. Like #1, though it's Saturday. Mustn't forget to put in for Ravelry. I'm a Bamboo, y'know?

#1 Find a job.
One more option going at the moment, after another one 'pulled out.' They sent me another option, but I guess I'm not going hungry enough to work outbound callcentre yet. Sorry.

#2 Ti bag
Starting over was a good plan, I'm much happier now. Here's what it looks like.



Like I said, much better. Haven't managed to find liner fabric, as I've got the original one in my other stash, far far away. Hope it won't become a big issue.

#3 Book club book
Not going so well. #1 hasn't showed up yet, #2 is still part of a big stack of probably not very important mail, and this is the situation of pre-book club book.



Extra points for finding the book in there. Will take it along for haircut, always get to read some there. As long as I stay away from the gossips I'll be fine.

#5 Screnzy
A few days left until fade-in. Plenty of ideas, Bionical Eye Man, Loser Man, and apparently I already forgot one. I guess two short scripts will have to do. Argh! Someone already did Lost in Translation, so I'll scrap that thought. Hmpf.

#5-#6 Make 'stuffs'
Work has begun, but I've seen the wisdom in single-layering jeans fabric. Wish I'd have seen it before it did the bulk double-layered. Much cursing followed. Shirt is going mildly better, as I've almost finished (part of) prepping. Would say that it'll be finished first.

Concluding, I'm in more pain than before I started therapy, and what's with these unstable shoulders? Seriously. I'm not watching as much TV as I have previously, which means I'm now up-to-date with my TROS Nieuwsshow podcasts. Just in time for tomorrow's edition. Battling on with OVT. Many, many more to go.
For tonight, it's comfort TV and crochet. You wouldn't think a day without screaming kids could still be this tiresome. And yet, I don't feel like sleeping. It'll come, just like mentioning sleeping got me back Screnzy idea #3. What does sleep beckoning look like?

No comments: