Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love Your Blog - Gratitude, or the second episode

Obviously, I gone an' done it again!
There's a second podcast for you to enjoy or cringe at, whichever, it's a thing that I did.

Again apologies for the sound quality, but my poor time management skills mean that I'm not in  a position to learn a new piece of software with accompanying skillset tonight. Sorry, not sorry.





Some useful links:
#Hapalong by KnitBritish

Aestlight by Gudrun Johnston

Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker

And then of course I remembered, the Book Club Book!

Mayhem by Sarah Pinsborough  was discussed and ended up with a score like most others. We score strategically, helping a book along if we like it. It was generally enjoyed, even if *some* had some issues with the language. I didn't and the setting appeals to me, as well as the detective story part of the storyline. More please!
(Oh, it's using a number of really happened for real murders around the time of Jack the Ripper's A Bit More Than 15 Minutes of Fame. Mix in a bit of the supernatural, an unlikely love interest, a dr. Bond and a bit of opium, and there you have it, a book that I've finished reading!)

I'll keep you informed of the next one, The Godless, by Ben Peek. It has a lot of pages that one....

Love,
J

No comments: