Saturday, December 24, 2011

Super Saturday: the silence before the storm

Hi there folks,

Writing to you from the Unites States of American Bedroom, while the Photographer is doing some last minute shopping with his brother. Having spent most of yesterday in between in the two in the front of a far to narrow truck to hold 3 people in the front, I'm just fine with not tagging along. I'm to understand this is a good thing, as this last minute shopping might be to my benefit.

Just as well, because I'm not done wrapping yet!!!

I'm covered in fibre-fill, bits of yarn, wrapping paper and tissue, but I can make it!!!

(I've also only had half a cup of weak coffee.)





Just. Need. To. Bag. A. Few. More. Things.

And block another gift, fill a few more gifts and, and, and... then I'm going to sit down and have me some Christmas.


Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for reading! Stay safe, be good to the people around you and may the goddess of Yarny Goodness be with you, always.

Love,
Judith

1 comment:

Nell said...

Fijn om weer in the states bij je mannetje te zijn lijkt me! Lekker genieten van elkaar. Tot gauw daarna n keertje? liefs