Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Something or Other Wednesday: Where am I again?

Oh dear, oh, dear.
Didn't mean to not be here, but you know, life happens. I'm slowly adjusting my routine to not go and feed a cat that's not longer there. I'm also no longer tripping over a litter box that's not there either. Life goes on, but it sure is quiet.

Tomten 2 was finished and delivered to lovely Yke and his parents, he can surely use it in this foul weather.


Please excuse the horrible pictures, I forgot to take any while there was natural light during the weekend, and I don't see daylight on working days. This time I used some ladybug buttons to brighten up the green cardigan. 


With some bright flash-age, the picture doesn't really improve, but you get what it looks like, right? I created a faux-button band by purling the first and last 4 stitches of every row. Next baby may or may not get a tomten.....


Last Sunday we sang, or rather, had a sound battle with a musician-of-sorts who managed to muddle up just about every carol we sang. Still, we didn't do bad, and people seemed to like it. We get another chance this Saturday, when we get to sing inside two small churches. No electrified accordeonists there, ha!

For this picture, I gathered a few of the young gentlemen in my choir to be in the picture with me. Seriously, if you're near Breda, tenor/baritone AND below the age of 50, you're most welcome...

Have to run now, I'm not nearly done with Christmas!*





*Please send help. 

1 comment:

yarnsalad said...

The sweater looks great! Nice photo of the carolers too - you all look like you've just stepped out of a Dickens novel!