Wednesday, December 28, 2005

in an attempt to keep this up...

...let's post again!

twice in one week, i know i know..... and you know what? i don't really have much to mention at this point. i worked, i napped, i watched and listened to a todler wheeze her way through her afternoon nap, i took a shower, and before too awful long, i have to go to work for the evening shift. my life is like a rollercoaster. one that is out of comission that is......i'm thinking of putting that adsense thingy on here, in a futile attempt to make some extra money. it would have to involve all of you, yes all of 5 of you that have visited this week (ah! a hidden counter thingy) to actually click the ad links that google gives you. i wonder if there is a discreet way to put the thing in here. anyway, if you're dead against it, leave a comment. if not, next time i think of it, i may just put it in here.....
while i'm at it, also leave a comment if you need anything translated between dutch and english. i promise to use capitalisation, interpunction and check on spelling ;)

oh, as you may have noticed, i need to make me some money. i'm rather out of it. tips and hints are welcome. also, any reasonable job offers will be considered.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhuh, ok, now I should definetely leave my comment, as I was one of them ;)

I have faith in you finding a fantastic job, just, you know, I have said it before, be patient, write thousands of letters and one will be the goldmine! The treasure of your journey, whether it may be in Holland, in the UK, in the USA, you will find it...

kusje,
Nell

Anonymous said...

and now...I am checking your log often, as you asked for comments, no one seems to do so, except for me...but then, I could use some new input so I can reply with a proper answer ;)!

Let's have a coffee or tea soon, as I think we have enough to catch up!

kusje,
Nell