Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday, a full head's worth

Ha!

You thought I'd forget again, didn't you?

But I didn't, did I? It's just too warm to carry on knitting a heavy wool cardi, as that's what Manu feels like right now. We're having a bit of an Indian Spring, if such a thing exists, and it's just so darn nice out there. I'm also still not sleeping more than 6 hrs a night and have just entered the 4th week of doing so. My brain is slowly turning to mush, so ehm... have patience with the getting on with things, will ya? (addressed to self, don't worry).

So do I have some WIPs? Indeed I do. Manu



Pleats and the beginning of a poofy pocket

Bea hasn't been sitting still either, having some lush silk added to the twine, but due to being silly, the silk single is being drop spun on this supposed Thai spindle. The yarn had better be nice.
Also in this picture, bits occupying my brain. Not really, they're out now. Harhar.



Must be off again, singing some more Queen bits. Hurrah!

No comments: