Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And she asked if I ever got round to finishing anything...

So instead of starting a new feature WorkInProgress Wednesday, or WIP Wednesday, I thought I'd start off with some Finished Objects, or as we like to call them: FO's. (a little bit of jargon there).

As you can see, I have been busy since summer, although possibly not with anything that is going to help with anything but the fast approaching winter cold. I promise you, I'm working on getting better, in more ways than one.

Below, find Marnie Maclean's design Tolovana, in lush Shilasdair luxury 4-ply. An absolute joy

 

 


Next, Echo Flower Shawl, by Jenny Johnson Johnen in my first ever handspun single ply

 

 


Next up, Pea Vines, by Anne Henson in my first handspun 2-ply lace, which is much greener really. Shame I can't get the colours right on this new camera.




A quicky Icing Swirl hat, by Ysolda in a chunky Noro that Ron kindly brought me from Japan



An finally, a hat and mittens for my littlest cousin Alexia, a quick knit and simple design by My Head*



I hope you enjoy this, there is more to come, next week...

* The head on my shoulders which is known to work, sometimes. If you would like to visit, please let us know in advance so we can drag it to attention...

edit: re-loaded some images

No comments: