Thursday, November 05, 2009

Why knitting matters...

...to knitters at least.

I ran across this blog a while ago because I really like this Mary's patterns. And she puts a very entertaining blog together too!

I copied the following from her blog. Things to love about knitting.

1. Small Carbon Footprint
2. Low-Calorie
3. Social, or Anti-; depending on your state of mind and physical locale
4. Never wonder self-consciously what to do with your hands
5. Yarn will never stand you up for a meeting it scheduled with you
6. Noise it makes seldom annoys others (self-satisfied clucking or moans of ecstasy excepted)
7. Never run out of common interests with your cat
8. Always available for snuggling
9. Awkward explanation for where you were last Sunday afternoon not required
10. Knitting never gets upset if you fall asleep (either before OR after)



Knitting and writing, I love you both, but I must write write write!!! 'Tis November after all, One Must Simply Write!

No comments: