Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We would like to...

... thank everyone who donated to the "get Wade and Judith a new camera"-fund...

We'd like to think we spent your precious gifts wisely by buying an Olypmus Evolt E-500, with a 14-45mm lens, and a 40-150mm lens, and of course the necesarry accesories (amongst which a polarisation filter... ty Heidi ;))

We'll be taking it out today, just to get it use to beign with us...!!

Again, thank you all for being there, and giving so incredibly generously to our cause.

We love you all,

Judith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and...is the camera getting used to be with you...? I'm sure it will... ;)

Oh Juud, I did something yesterday, all thanks to you, my personal coach and fan! I gave a call to this mister Ben van Helden, the jeweller in Utrecht, to ask about the education and so on...He wants to meet me and see my things I made until now, so this Wednesday I'll visit him. We'll have a chat about the possibilities and if I could join the next 'academic' year, starting this september! It'll be a 2 years education and it would prepare me to start everything on my own....Woeha! Exciting, OMG! But thank you, thank you for keep on telling me it would be ok to start and just do it...finally I found the guts to make a start with my dream....

Hay lieverds, enjoy these next few days together of your so called honeymoon...

Big hug and kusje,
Nell